Happy Birthday, my Love!

August 12 is a memorable date for me and especially for Melvs, its his birthday and our anniversary.

A day before his birthday, Melvs decided to have a celebration at Chef Ghanny's Restaurant and Cafe. The party started at eight in the evening. Sadly, most of our friends did not make it because of the recent flooding in many places.


But we were glad some of them were able to come. Melvs' introduced his high school friends to me and we quite had a chat. I'm so thankful that these people were present on his birthday, i know that they made his birthday really special.




I guess everyone enjoyed the night. We were all bloated with food and drinks. We had a live band to entertain us and some did not hesitate to jam. 

The following day, I had to get up early and leave for ASAP show. I found it hard to leave my love as he was still sleeping, and i really wanted to spend the whole day with him , so i decided to write him a letter and left it next to his phone (random sweetness =)).

Right after the show, we met at Trinoma where me and his family went window shopping.


Melvs putting on a big bag to his niece aka BFF

We had dinner at Yakimix, one of our favourite it-all-you-can restaurants. 




These are my ultimate favourite.. Yum yum! I love salmons!!! Melvs would always take loads of salmon for me because he knows I can eat plenty of those.





For my desssert.


The food was really great. Now you know why Melvs and I have such a "great" body.HAHAH

Look how bloated we are after putting all these in our stomach!


His celebration did not end here. We had to have a celebration with his closest friends. There's no better place to celebrate it than in Consulado Bar.




 Everyone partied till two in the morning.


Because I wasn't drinking, I volunteered to be the photographer of the night, that's the reason I wasn't included in the group photos.

We were the last to leave the bar that night. When the DJ started to play melo songs, Melvs took my hand, sang to me and gave me sweet dance.



Looks like the birthday celebrant enjoyed his special days with the people closest to his heart.

Comments