Ferndale Villas Model Unit


Alveo Land is putting up an exclusive townhouse in QC. It is strategically located in Commonwealth and extremely accessible to many. Ferndale Villas is the first residential development of Alveo in Quezon City.


Let me give you a tour to one of Ferndale Villas model units that made me wanting to have one.


 The spacious living room will welcome you as you enter the duplex.



I love how each set of the furniture was put together to create a spacious living room and an elegant dining area.
On the left side of the door is this black and white clean looking kitchen. If I have this kind of kitchen in my house, I'll be inspired to learn how to cook. 
 

Time for me to take you to the second floor.



I love how this small place was turned into an entertainment room for the whole family.


On the left side of the stairs, you will find the Master's bedroom.




Now let's go to the third floor where the children's rooms are located.

I love this area so much. Few years back, this would have been my favorite place in the whole house. 

On the left side of the study area, you will find the kid's room. 

This room is so feminine. I'm sure Khaila would love to have such a room like this.



Let's enter the boy's room, shall we?




I love everything about this house. If I were to own this, I would arranged it exactly the way it is now.

Ayala Land Inc has definitely live up to its name by giving us quality establishment and exclusivity.
So if you are planning to get a unit of a townhouse or a condominium,  residential projects of Alveo is highly recommendable. 

To give you more information about their projects or if you want to schedule and experience Alveo, you may call or text Melvin dela Cruz, Alveo's Property Investment Consultant, at 0915-501-71-88, send an email to melvs_d_man2001@yahoo.com or click here to visit their website.






Comments