Lets go Karting in Kart City Tarlac




Earlier this month, my friends and I decided to go Kart City, Tarlac.
KCT is just opposite SM City Tarlac and it was a good 2 hour drive from Edsa.

Once you arrive in KCT, this is what you'll see along the aisle.



And of course, the compulsory picture taking on this side of the aisle.


 Since its February, you can really feel the love here in KCT.



 The race consists of 10 kart racers per batch, and it costs PH250 for a 5 minute drive. If you have a kid with you,  you can opt for the double kart. Dont worry though, they will not feel as if they are just passengers since it has separate steering wheel. 






If you don't want to risk your kids getting hurt, or if they are too young to ride the kart, you can let them enjoy in the kiddie area.




Before the race starts, there will be someone to orient you with the rules and regulations. You'll each be given a hair net to keep your hair away from your face, and a helmet for safety purposes.




We were lucky to be given some time to take photos before the we move on to the track. 




And of course, after one round, we met each other at the starting line to have our group pictures.


 It was a fun 5 minute ride. For a car driver, I thought it would not be much of an effort, but driving a kart is really different from an actual car driving. I was kind of nervous all throughout the ride, I really thought I would crash everytime I try to take a turn but nah, I guess I was just too nervous! I really wished it lasted longer than five minutes though!

After the race, you can chill at some restaurants located in KCT, too bad I wasn't able to take pictures. Their Pizza is a must try, really!

So, next time you visit Tarlac, make sure to try KCT, it's a must visit place in Tarlac!


Comments