MIkhaila's Christening


June 7, 2012.. the moment has arrived for my daughter to be welcomed in the Christian world. I wanted everything to be exactly as I planned.


The original motif was yellow and orange cause I didn't want the usual color for baby girls.. but I ended up with the color pink anyway.

The layout of the invites was done by me and the photos that I used were shot by Lea of The Yellow Sun Studio. We had our event registered at Toy Kingdom and SM Baby Company. Gift registry is such hassle free, I never have to worry if I'll receive the same gifts from friends, and they get discounts every time they purchase gifts that we registered.

Mikhaila's gown was a gift from Ate Michelle, and her dress for the reception was a hand-me-down from her cousin Keira. I bought the shoes and headband from Osh Kosh.

The souvenirs were mini rosaries handmade by yours truly, I'm so proud of myself! The ones for godparents and relatives has their names, and for the rest,  just ordinary ones. I also included cutouts with Mikhaila's details written on them to make it more personalized.



Mikhaila Cassandra was baptized at 11:30am at Mary the Queen Parish in Fairview. The church has its own room for baptismal which I find kind of special.


We had our reception in Casa Milan clubhouse, followed by an after party at our restaurant named Chef Ghanny's Cafe and Restaurant in Regalado. You should try to visit it sometimes, a great place to unwind. Anyway, we had a great time, some guests who had lakad pa after the event chose to stay longer. We also hired a band to sing for us, and our guests were game in jamming with them. 



Well,my daughter's Christening turned out to be a success, and for that, I would like to thank everyone who came!!!



I would like to credit Marie of http://www.freedigitalscrapbooking.com for the free digital scrapbooks that I used for the photos.









Comments

  1. Hi Vee,
    Nice post! :) I'm gonna use that link for scrapbooking. Much easier than collating in photoshop! Yehey may solo pic ako sa taas..Haha!
    -Doms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks vee, i'm kinda enjoying digital scrapbooking, its addicting.. Wil be doing more of these :) thanks for being the first to leave a comment. Sa uulitin!

      Delete

Post a Comment