ASAP Live August 12, 2012

I was lucky to be given tickets to ASAP live on August 12, 2012.  The tickets were given to me by my boss because he wasn't able to attend it. So, being an ASAP fanatic myself, I immediately grabbed the opportunity when asked if I was free to go. I invited three other friends but only Doms was able to go with me.

We were told that the cut off for entering was 10:30am and the entrance door will close after that, so we decided to meet at ABS-CBN by 10am. When we went inside, the waiting area was almost full. There were groups of people who were there to simply have a tour and there were groups of people who were there to support the ASAP artists also known as the fans club.. We were asked to list down our names and the lady marshall was kind of strict and grumpy, asking us with so many questions. We regret the fact that we were late because we didnt have time to have breakfast and we didn't get to pick a nicer seats to get a good view.

Anyway, the place where we were seated quite had a good view but was quite far from the stage. So we kept on going out hoping that we'll get a nearer seat,  but we weren't lucky. However, we get to see a lot of artist backstage which was really great.

So here are some photos.


This was me talking to my boss, asking him all the details the lady marshall wanted to know.

 Meet the beautiful Dominique =)



Vina Morales and Iya Villania on the Circus themed opening number. This prod was really breathtaking. I was so inlove with Iya after this prod, How I wish I could be as flexible as her.




Spotted backstage, Kim Chiu, Nikki Gil and Richard Poon. We we just heading to the comfort room when we were lucky enough to bump into them =)



This was a prod promoting their new movie "The reunion". From the left, Bangs Garcia, Kean Cipriano,Jessy Mendiola, Enchong Dee, Julia Montes, Enrique Gil, Megan Young and Xian Lim. We went gaga over Enrique Gil, he was really handsome. Right after this prod, Doms and I pretended we wanted to go to the comfort room just to catch them backstage, but too bad a lot of people had the same idea. We ended up getting squeezed.

I was told that they showed me on TV when this was airing, how I wish I could watch it.

 Me and Doms loitering around after the show. =)


Watching ASAP live was an amazing experience. Im so proud of our Pinoy artists, they are really worth watching. Having a chance to see them before performing made me realize how different they are when the camera is on, a total performer. I will definitely get tickets to ASAP again!

Comments

  1. Vee! Thanks for blogging about this..and flattered sa caption na "Meet the beautiful Dominique" haha.. Halos arawan ka palang nagsusulat ah. Anyway, lagyan mo mismo ng caption yung pics ng mga artista(as in complete names). More chance raw yon for your blog to be searched over Google :)
    Til next time, sama uli ako manood :) TY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment