Busy Mommy!

My July weekends were really hectic and there were a lot of things going on lately.

First Weekend:
It was boyfie's birthday on the first week and it was a four day celebration for him.

He got a surprised from this hotel where he usually stays in Nueve Ecija on Friday, and I couldn't be more happier for him. On Saturday, he came home and organized a get together with his friends, and he was really tired but happy at the same time. On Sunday, I gave him a simple surprise with balloons and cake. Though it was a total failure but I guess, the effort is all that matters. We then just watched movie at home and bonded with his family. And on his actual birthday, I organized another surprise for him in the office, and everyone participated. I even made all his close friends, family and office colleague sent me their birthday video message, had them compiled and posted online.



July 1-3: Boyfie's Birthday Celebration

Second Weekend:
It was the first time I attended a Bridal Shower, and as much as I want to share everything to you guys, I'm afraid everything shall remain confidential. (wink) As I've said on my facebook post, there were so many unfamiliar faces that night and yet we left the room sharing the same memorable experience. We really had a great and fun night, and we just laughed our hearts out the whole time.

July 8- Fhaye's Briday Shower


The following morning, had to go home for my Niece's and Nephew's Double Birthday Celebration at home. There were so many kids, and my daughter was among the rest who really had a great time.

After the kiddie party, met up with my Ate to have a filling Korean Dinner with her and Angelou.
July 9 - Angelou's and Zanjoe's Birthday

Third Weekend:

It was boyfie's sister's Birthday, and Mommy dearest gathered us together to give a surprise to their bunso. We had to wake her up by singing her a birthday song. We were supposed to have a lunch out but there were a lot of things to do, we ended up planning for dinner instead. Unfortunately, I had another birthday schedule at that time, so I had to leave early.

July 16 - Pia's Birthday 

This was the first time I get to meet my granddaughter. Yes you read it right, I'm already a lola and my grand daughter is younger than my daughter. She and her mom ( my niece), celebrated their birthday in Jollibee Taguig because she hadn't had the chance to meet Jollibee in person since she lives in the US.


July 16 - Judelaine's and Vera's Birthday Celebration

Boyfie and I attended a friend's wedding. This particular wedding is by far the most heartwarming wedding I've ever attended. There were so much love in the air, not just between the newly weds, but among every one. The newly wed really have a good relationship with their family and I felt it during their speeches. And everyone in the room was genuinely happy for the both of them, too.
July 17 - Carlo and Fhaye's Wedding


Fourth Weekend:

Started out having dinner with my Ate and my kumare on Friday, and it was all business talk here and with a little bit of gossiping and getting to know each other. Harhar. Atleast for the both of them, that is. Mikhaila was really happy to see her Ninang and Tita.

July 21 - Dinner at Giligan's


This is where Boyfie and I, being in the same company, exhausted ourselves by travelling from South to North. We had a company outing in Laguna on the Saturday, and travelled back to north early in the morning cause Boyfie needed to be in Clark for his Sparco Cup. We were physically drained literally, though I managed to sleep in the car, but still, I was really really tired.


July 22 - BDG Outing at The Morning Breeze Resort

July 23 - Sparco Cup

All that happened in the month of July really deserves separate posts but then, I'm very sure that it will take me some time to recall and compose everything.

As I am writing this, my mind is pre-occupied with a lot of stuff. I'm thinking of doing a lot of things, seeing a lot of people at a limited time. This weekend will be a busy one, but I ain't complaining!  I am  just so thankful that I get to spend time with special people in my life. What about you? How are things going on with you? (Wink)

Comments