The Greenery Bulacan

What I really like about Mikhaila's school is that they encourage their students to experience nature more, re-live their students' parents' childhood when gadgets such as psp, tablets, etc didn't exist, and the only past time known were traditional filipino games.
So for Mikhaila's Junior Kindergarten Field Trip, the school decided to choose The Greenery, which is located in Bulacan.




It was raining heavily that day, but that didn't stop us from exploring the place.

The first activity was creating a chocolate drink which was demonstrated to the kids.








Then, we went around the place, saw different kinds of farm animals, fed them, and took some pictures. Mikhaila was so amazed and enjoyed this experience since she rarely had a close encounter with animals, expect for cats and dogs of course.


After lunch break, each family were free to do whatever they want, relax, bond with each other, take photos of the venue etc. But me and my little lady, along with 2 other families I made friends with, opted for this place, where kids could just lay down, draw and bond with each other.




Everywhere was so muddy, and Mikhaila wasn't used to it, seeing worms, and getting mud on her feet, yeah, she's maarte like that. Haha.
Imagine how hard it was for me! The rest of the kids were carried by their father, and I was struggling to carry my heavy daughter, who was singing, carrying an umbrella, and having the time of her life on my back.


The rain didn't stop the kids from getting into the pool. Mikhaila had a lot of fun swimming in the rain, while I was sitting on the bench, drenched and making chika with my fellow moms.


. Haha, despite the pagod, I  guess that my reward here was, a bond of a daughter to her mother that can never be forgotten or erase. =)
Looking forward to her next field trip.

Comments