Azure Urban Resort Residences

It so happened that I got a free accommodation to Azure Urban Resort Residences on Mother's Day.
And I took this as an opportunity to bond with my little lady.

We arrived in Azure at around 2:30pm and the sun was scorching hot. It was my first time there and so I didn't have any idea as to what to expect aside from the man made beach that Azure is well known of.

This was our view from our room.


Our unit was a one bedroom. To anyone who plans to visit please take note that Azure is really strict, each guest's names should be listed down on the forms the homeowners submit to the management. If there are in any case a change,  let them know ahead of time to avoid hassle during your stay.
And also, the nearest mall is SM Bicutan, but when you're already in the establishment, you'll find it katamad to go out pa, so I suggest you bring drinking water and food para di hassle.



 Mikhaila and I went down at around 5pm, I let her eat meryenda first so she wouldn't get hungry cause I know for sure that we would be spending "forever" in the pool. Harhar.

We left our IDs in our room, so Mikhaila and I had to wait at the lobby while Ate fetched the IDs upstairs. Took this opportunity to take photo of her.

The line to the pool was very long, and as I was about to pay, I heard someone said that it was the last round of wave, fortunately for us, we were able to experience it even for a short period. I was somewhat regretful though, if had I only known, I would have brought Mikhaila down earlier. 
The payment per head was very pricey at Ph500,  this was just recently implemented by the management of Azure and everyone has to comply even if you've booked way before the date of implementation.

This is what their wave pool looks like. At the background is a tower that is still under construction.
So expect some dust along the walkway and parking spaces that is near that tower.  The pool was not affected though, so don't worry. The water is also warm, so I found it okay to let Mikhaila swim until night.


This is their kiddie pool. In between the kiddie pool and the wave pool is a bar where you can hang out. You can even relax there late at night while listening to the band.


Mikhaila enjoyed this place a lot because of the sand. She was amazed by it, and I had to force her to go to pool than simply playing sand at the side.

The pool closes at exactly 7pm. So I let her enjoy until every single person was out of the pool.


The view from the room at night.

That happy smile in the morning is worth waking up for.

This is our favorite part of the place, This was really relaxing. And for that reason, I really am planning to buy one for my house, soon!

Another happy memory deposited in our memory bank!
Happy mother's day to me!

Comments