Mikhaila's Fifth Birthday Party -Tsum Tsum

Last month, Mikhaila celebrated her fifth birthday in advance and she requested for the theme Tsum Tsum Party. It was really challenging cause I really had no idea what tsum tsum was all about but good thing there is google, it made my life so much easier.

For my little lady, I normally add personal touch in every details. All I needed as a tool was my Microsoft Powerpoint where I design everything, from my invitation to thank you notes. You'll be amazed on how creative you can be if you'll only do research. Thru research, I was able to download Disney and tsum tsum fonts, tsum tsum characters, and with them I was able to create something from scratch.

This time around, Mikhaila requested to celebrate her birthday in her school ( this deserve another post though) so all her classmates could join her. The reason why she wanted Tsum Tsum Theme is because she wanted to be different from that of her classmates Birthday Theme.



Here is Mikhaila's invitation made by yours truly. I have this printed out in a 4R at a local photo store, and sent them out to Mikhaila's classmates.

My personalized bottle labels. I also used Powerpoint to create this label, had them printed out in a bond paper, used double sided tape and placed them properly on the bottle.


Customized giveaway tags. It was challenging to find tsum tsum giveaways, and the ones you'll find are quite pricey. good thing I was able to buy these bag tag online at a quite affordable price. Use the same template as that of the bottle label, resize them and viola!


Printed out tsum tsum characters in a thick paper and stick them in balloon sticks since I couldn't find any lollipop sticks, these served as my cupcake toppers.
           

This time around I decided to buy cups with lids, filled the bottom parts with Nips and placed my cupcakes neatly.

I then wrapped them in a transparent plastic, and attached a thank you note for Mikhaila's guests.


And for her cake, I ordered mini cake for Mikhaila from her Godmother. Since she has cupcakes already, I figured she needed a cake for her to blow her candle. 
For the cake topper, (yes you guessed it right), created it myself, have it printed, cut and stick on a balloon stick.

Hats were bought in Divisoria and the food, I ordered them from Jollibee 3 days before, para pick up nalang on the day itself. 


All these things may not be as perfect as how a pro would have made or done them, but one thing is for sure, customizing, designing everything on your own, taking and giving time to put these all together was a sincere act of love. Ika nga nila, worth it ang pagod para sa taong mahal mo. 


 Happy Birthday My Little Lady!




Comments