Cups and Plates, Fairview Quezon City



One of the hardest decisions to make in our daily lives is to decide on where to eat, do you agree with me? (Of course, I'm exagerating) But sometimes, it gets a little annoying when you ask your partner or whoever you are eating out with on where or what to eat and they answer back "kahit saan" or "kahit ano".
My partner and I came across an article stating some delicious foodie to try in Fairview. So, the next time my partner ask me where to have our meal, I have a list of new restuarants bookmarked on my phone.
Its amazing that some restaurants don't just settle with good food, some of them really makes an effort to be unique and creative.An example of this is Cups and Plates located in Fairview.







Carbonara with drinks  for PHP90





Tapsilog / Tocilog with Drinks (Coffee, Hot Choco, Pink Lemonade etc) for PHP140

As you can see, these are so lovely to eat and the serving is really generous.
If you want to experience these picture perfect meal, head your way to Fairview!


Cup and Plates is located in the following address:
Unit 1 Medics Home Buldg, Rolex StFairview, Quezon City(0937) 379-1567

Comments