Mikhaila' First Birthday - Candyland Themed Party

It came to my attention that I have not even blogged about my daughter's first birthday. Having read back all my blog posts from the past had made me realized a lot of things and made me treasure those experiences more. That is the reason I decided to go back to blogging, to keep track of all the happy memories and Mikhaila's milestones and share it with all of you.


So for Mikhaila's First Birthday, I decided to go for the Candyland theme. I've been wanting to have this kind of party eversince I can remember. Imagine seeing so many candies, chocolates and ice cream in a party, this will bring out the child in anybody.


So this is Mikhila's Invitation. My friend edited it for me, and I had it printed out in 4R photo paper.

Here is the Photobooth layout in which we aligned with the invitation.

As you enter the venue, here is what welcomed the guests.

Something to help the guests find their way to Mikhaila's Candyland..




The centerpiece 

The candy buffet..


Mikhaila's cake was a big cupcake. I also ordered regular cupcakes for the kids so it will not get so messy for them to eat.



Souvenirs for the kids..You'll find different types of candies and toys inside.


Bought the jars from Landmark Makati, the cookies from the Chocolate Factory, cut out different colours of ribbons and printed out a thank you note and tadaa.. souvenirs for the kids at heart. 

I budgeted Php2,000 for Nestle Ice Cream. I ordered this online and it was so hassle free, it arrived on time with this cooler and they had someone to assist it.






We had a lot of activities on Mikhaila's first birthday which included Photobooth, magicians, candy parlor, games for the kids and adults, and ice cream parlor. I made sure that all details were carefully planned, and it turned out more than what I expected.

I  know that this is long overdue, but still I want to thank everyone who came to my daughter's first birthday.

Comments

  1. Hi Vee! Just passing by to welcome ourselves back to blogging! You may want to add the suppliers that helped you with the event! (Include tel.nos. too!) :) ang bongga sobra bday ni Khaila :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, tayo lang talaga ang readers ng mga blogs naten.. thanks vee, but I lost the contact numbers na.. welcome back to blogging!

      Delete

Post a Comment