2012 Madness!!!



A  lot of things happened in  2012. 
Be it good or bad, I still have so many things to celebrate and memories to cherish.
I guess I have been extremely blessed this 2012 in different aspects of my life. So let me share with you some experiences I had.

Firstly, I started my blogging career. I must admit, I’m not that expert in writing  but hey, no harm in doing what you love. Its nothing serious really, its more of sharing my experiences with my readers and being able to express myself.

In 2012,  I learned how to drive! A dream come true indeed, I have been wanting to drive eversince I can remember. I’m finally a “driver, sweet lover”.Haha. And I have my license to prove it!



I  also made a major decision in my career wherein I shed tears when I said goodbye to my Nestle Philippines family.  It was hard cause I was with them for more than two years, and I am forever thankful for the contribution they made in my life.



In every sad endings, there’s always a new beginning. Asia Brewery Incorporated opened their doors for me as a Business Development Officer. A  journey I am looking forward to with excitement. I cant wait to learn about new things, and meet new people.



The best thing that ever happened to me in 2012 was when I gave birth to my first ever baby, Mikhaila Cassandra. Being a mom is a turning point of my life. I never thought that someone could bring so much joy into my life. It was not easy at all I must admit, but if given a chance, I would want to relive that particular moment when I first heard her cry and held her into my arms, its priceless!



Having a baby allowed me to experience my many firsts and celebrate all occasions - Mother's day, Christening and Mikhaila's monthly birthdays.


Lastly, my 2012 was never complete without my family. I'm so glad that I was able to spend time with them.







 I may have gained new friends, but I will never forget the old ones. Cheers to all my friends who were there to support me all throughout my endeavor.


The year 2012 was so good to me, it gave me a chance to be a better individual. I have learned new things, met new people and received  so much blessings. Thank you so much for all the memories, the tears and happiness. Thank you to those who spent their 2012 with me.

2013, bring it on!

Comments