Trade Marketing Officer



Indeed, my 2012 has been full of blessings. Few months back, I was blessed with a beautiful baby, and now, a promising career. I’m just so happy with how things fall into the right place.
I have been transparent with my resignation from Nestle but as to what company I was transferring to, I have not given any clue.
Since I have not been blogging for some time, I think I owe it to my readers to officially announce the reason why I was so busy lately.
Alright, here we go!
I have been busy with all my requirements for the Trade Marketing Officer position at Asia Brewery Inc.
And it’s my second week now, and hmmm..
So far so good! *wink*

I’m so happy that I was given this opportunity to work for a respected company.

So let me share with you some photos of my Absolute Sales Corp. family.








Comments