Sisterly Bonding

I wnet home last week because I needed to arrange somethings.
Anyway, it was a good thing that I visited because I was able to bond with my ate Shyla.


We went to the munisipyo in the morning to request for her TIN card as well as her birth certificate. It's less hassle cause you can already get your  Birth Certificate, Voter's ID, PHIL Health Card, NBI Clearance and many more all in one place.  Good thing they offer this kind of services, atleast we don't have to go so far to get all these requirements.

We decided to have lunch together at Chickboy.




 And had our nails polished after.




I rewarded my feet with a foot spa!

 And the result?

 A very happy "ginger" feet

And clean nails! Yippee!!!


Such a nice sisterly bonding, don't you think?

I am wearing Stylista.PH Neckplush and Blouse

Comments