Nestle Philippines

I have officially resigned!!! 
It broke my heart really.
*sigh*

I have worked for Nestle Philippines under a third party agency for about two years and nine months. Though I was under a third party agency, I gave reports to Nestle employees and worked on Nestle projects at  the Nestle head office.


It is so heartbreaking to leave.

 This is where I grew up to be a young lady.

 Became a young professional

And became a mom.

I'm gonna miss so many things..

Working in Nestle Philippines had been extra fun with all those activities and product launch here and there.
I remember taking advantage of free photobooths in every activities.

 Happy Dad's Day by Nestle Coffeemate


 Launch of Nescafe Decaf

 Introduction of the new Nestle yoghurt with jelly.

Nestle Cream campaign

And the famous Milo Marathon.

And I also took advantage of the product sampling.

We also get free shirts from different brands.

 And I was always active in joining contests.

 Of course, it is not just all about the freebies, product sampling and fun activities.

In my almost three years in Nestle, I have learned so much and I am forever thankful for having been given an opportunity to work with these great people.


I'll forever miss my LSF family. I am so thankful that I became part of this remarkable and dedicated team who gave me so much trust in the past years. I have learned so much from each and every one of them. 






 And my fellow PCs whom I shared so many laughters, heartaches, body aches and headaches (literally).
We have grown together, learned a lot from each other, experience so many things together.
Everyday was something to look forward to because of these lovely people who made my corporate life a lot easier and happier.














It has been a pleasure working with each and every one of you.
To my Nestle family, thank you so much!
I am forever grateful for the knowledge and experiences.
I am closing this chapter of my life with great pride.
Till we see each other again!


Comments