JCO Donuts and Coffee






Doughnuts seems to be the latest craze these days. We are all aware of the ever famous Dunkin Donuts and Mister Donuts. But competition is actually getting tougher now that new doughnut companies are  making their names in our country.
 First, there was this GoNuts Donuts that made everybody go nuts over it.
Then, came Krispy Kreme.
 When I was pregnant, I used to crave for the original glaze doughnuts from Kripy Kreme. That's the only flavor I love from them, not too sweet not too plain.

And now, I have a new favorite, reminds me of the Big Apple Donut I really love way back in Malaysia, the J.Co Donuts and Coffee.


 Hmm, waiting patiently for my Iced Cafe Latte.





 My ultimate favourite is Alcapone, I swear I can eat a dozen of those.



 Do you know that everytime I pass by this place, there's always a long queue? Good thing I came here early (the mall has just opened)!

J.Co Donuts and Coffee is located at the 2nd Floor of SM Fairview. Try it now!

Check out their website for more info.

Comments

Post a Comment