My 27th Birthday



It was the first time I went to work on my birthday.It seemed like a normal day really. Had to battle traffic in the morning, finish up my work in the office, replied to all texts, tweets and FB posts.

Zhen, Me, Jen and JL

And because it was my special day, there were special treatments.
In the afternoon, I had lunch with my officemates at KFC.
Mj and Denver

Doms and I



Ada and Joanna




And before I went home, I was given a surprise at the pantry. (Well, all birthday celebrants know there will be a surprise but do not exactly knows when its gonna happen.)




I really wanted to eat a lot that afternoon, but my tummy was already complaining. 
 Hmm.. Why so many cupcakes?


Mj (Raeza's proxy), Me, Mico and JL

Tadaa!!! JL, Mico and Raeza had their birthday September pa ata, however they didn't get birthday surprises from us for some reason kaya they celebrated it with me. So nice to celebrate it with the rest though, medyo nakakahiya kase if all eyes are on you. Haha

I didn't really want to celebrate my birthday cause I had a celebration with my family a day before ( which deserves another post), but my friend Yrra kept texting me to go out with her.

So, we ended up meeting with the rest of my friends in Trinoma.
Yrra, Me, Melo and Daryl

Joe with Sabrina's Cat
 The original plan was to hang out at Central Pioneer, but we didn't really want to drink, all we wanted was to eat and hang out at a chillax place, so we opted for Dencio's
Joe, Daryl and Melo

Kat and Joe

Just to celebrate, they all had a bottle of Red Horse each. 

Joe, Marlon, Melvs, Me, Melo, Daryl, Yrra and Kat
 We needed to take a group picture so we asked someone who was just passing by to take picture of us.Haha
Thanks to all these lovely people who made my day really special. Thanks to all the greetings in FB, Twitter and text messages. I am a year younger *wink*, and a year wiser! Wohoo! Cheers to that!

If you're wandering what Melvs gave me for my birthday, hmm, I let you know, sa takdang panahon! Hahahaha


What I wore on my special day.
Monkee Business blazer / Top and Necklace from my sister's closet / Pants from Market Market / People are People Shoes

Comments