Buddy's Pancit Lucban


It was owl fever at the office today.




After office, I went to Market Market to visit my guy.. Hahah, yes naman!
Mj came along with me. While waiting for Melvs to finish his shift, Mj and I decided to window shop. The moment we set foot on the fashion aisle full of tiangge, we were indecisive as to where we should start. We went gaga over the clothes there, so many cheap and fashionable items. We didn’t plan to buy but we ended up buying. Oh, girls always have the same problem with regards to shopping.

Anyway, Mj and I felt dizzy looking at so many things. We decided to have our dinner at Buddy’s Pancit Lucban located at the outdoor dining area.


We ordered the oh-so-famous Longganisa meal, the best I’ve ever tasted so far.
It tasted so good, I kept telling Mj how delicious it was.



And a sizzling plate of  Pork Sisig.



The couple who were seating right next to us were eating Pancit, and I whispered to Mj that it looks good, only to find out that it was the Pancit Habhab of Buddy’s Pancit Lucban. To satisfy my craving, we decided to order.



Di ako nagkamali, it tasted good. There was this vinegar that comes with it when you order. It was kind of weird since I’ve never encountered mixing vinegar with pancit. But since it’s the way to eat it, I gave it a try. Yummmmmyyy!!!




With my sulit buys at the bazaar, appetizing food and a bonded moment with Mj, it was indeed a satisfying night for me.


Comments

  1. vee nainggit ako Pancit ng Buddy's w/ vinegar! yummm!!! nag-lunch out kmi dati w/ our RFOE Dindin & (ofcourse Sir Gelo) sa Buddy's ung papuntang Jupiter St.

    ReplyDelete
  2. minsan sama ka saken pag punta ako sa market market, lets eat there..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment