Baby First High Chair

Yipee, Mikhaila finally has her high chair!
We have been looking for a perfect high chair for Mikhaila, one that is sturdy, stackable, washable, and of course, affordable yet presentable.
When it comes to my baby, dapat lang choosy ako, but syempre, I need to be practical.
Before, all high chairs look the same for me. And now that I’m a mom, hindi pala.
They come in different colors, sizes, functions, weight and prices. Some of it is really really expensive. For those who can afford it, there’s nothing wrong in providing the best for your baby. But for the practical moms like me, here are some of the high chairs I’ve canvass.

Chicco Jazzy High Chair (PHP 5,999)
Photo courtesy of Yahoo Images
This was our first option. I really wanted this, it's consider cheap since its Chicco. It has reclining and padded seat, removable tray, it has a safety harness and its foldable so its not space consuming. But we decided to canvass first.

Graco High Chair


Photo courtesy of Yahoo Images
This was our second option. Someone told me that baby products from Graco are of high quality. The price of this high chair won't go up to more than PHP5,000, sorry guys, I really cant remember the exact cost. Its seat is padded, tray is removable and the fabric can be wiped.

And guess what we’ve decided to buy. 


A red High Chair by Baby First which costs PHP 3,650. When Melvs and I saw this in Landmark Trinoma, we immediately wanted to buy. It is sturdy, adjustable in terms of height, can be reclined, reasonable price, presentable, its tray is removable, seat cover is washable and it comes in my favourite colour, RED. Atleast I can still use this for my future son.


But we had a slight problem, their display is the last piece. Hmm, made me think twice. I wanted a new one, and they weren't sure if they'll have another stock soon. So I told the salesman to clean it up first then only will I decide if I'd buy it.

So they did!

Finally, she can now join us in the dinner table during meals.







Comments