Alpo-Photography


Few weeks back, there was an activity in the office for dog lovers like me, it was called Alpo Photography.

The mechanics was simple.  All I had to do was to submit a photo of myself with my dogs and state what my dogs mean to me. 

So when Wednesday morning came, I saw these standee at the office lobby.

Can you spot my photo? I'll give you a hint, it's somewhere in the middle or shall I say bottom?!


And this was my entry photo with Naomi's second batch of puppies. Those are LV, Gucci, Prada and Polo. Hahaha. What?! It was hard to think of names, so I decided to name them with famous brands, cool huh?


Anyway, I didn't win ( i thought i would do ), but I still get a..


Hmmm, something for my doggies. Yey!

Thank you Alpo for giving my doggies these Alpo Classic Chunky! They super loved it, I can tell!!!




Comments