Happy Fifth Month!!!!

It was Mikhaila's fifth month yesterday and it was a good thing that it was a holiday, wouldn't want to miss another birthmonthday.

It was 8:30 in the morning, as i got up to check on the crib, I found Mikhaila lying on her tummy. She gave a big smile the  moment she saw me, as if she knew that she was turning five months.

We started our morning routine by letting her play for a while on the bed while I make her some food.
As soon as I was finished, I put her onto her chair and fed her.
Lucky me, Mikhaila has always had a big appetite.


She then freshened up for her party. Look at her pouty lips, so cute.
Giving her a bath is one of the things I always look forward to, she enjoys the water and never did she cry ever.


Here she is, all dressed up, ready to receive her guests.

We then headed to the nearest mall to buy some stuff to cook.


Er, dont worry, I'm not lost, just came by the beauty section to get some beauty products (for daddy not mine)


And here is Melvs looking for some mushroom in can.

After getting all the stuff we needed, we then headed home so that Lola and the others could start cooking. ( hehe, I can't cook guys, if you are wondering)

And for the handa...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Tadahhhhhh...



Yummy homemade fried chicken.

Homemade Biko. One of the best Biko I ever tasted.


Lumpiang Shanghai




We wanted to be healthy, so we opted for tuna spaghetti sauce rather than the usual ground beef.


And to quenched our thirst, a doblitro of Nestea Iced Tea.


Of course, Mikhaila's Birthmonthday wouldn't be complete if there wasn't any cake.
Black forest cake from Red Ribbon


And here is the celebrant looking intensely at all the food infront of her.


I could tell just by looking at her that she wanted to taste the cake. Matakaw, just like her mom.

Mikhaila had some visitors but unfortunately we were too preoccupied to even take pictures.So to those who came and stayed until the following day, thank you!!!


A happy fifth birthmonthday to Mikhaila Cassandra!!!

Comments