Crepes & Cream


It was a Wednesday, everyone was stranded at home because of the heavy rain and floods. The only place safe to go was SM Fairview. So while Kuya and Melvs went to the gym, and the rest went to window shop, I headed to a Salon to have my hair cut. I wanted to have a new look and to my disappointment, my stylist did not want to cut my hair short. Well, he gave me reasons naman why pero i still wanted a new look.


It wasn't the right weather to eat crepes but because I wasn't that happy with the result of my haircut, I decided to head down to Crepes & Cream.

They are located in the ground floor of SM fairview, opposite PHO HOA.

I finally found my new stress reliever. 





























Hazelnut Banana Chocolate with Vanilla Ice Cream!!! This is affordable, for only 95 pesos, I'm able to satisfy my sweet cravings.

This has bananas (my favourite ice cream partner), nuts, vanilla ice cream,whipped cream and hazelnut chocolate syrup.
I love the taste of the hazelnut syrup. It blends well with the ice cream and crepe.


 No better way to enjoy this crepe than with my niece.






Comments