The Yellow Sun Studio

Before becoming a mom, one of my ultimate plans is to have my baby's picture taken in a studio by a professional photographer. Syempre, I do not want her to ask me someday why does she not have any good pictures, diba? And also, what better way to preserve memories than to have good quality photos. Years from now, I'll be looking at her cute photos and reminisce. Oh, time really flies so fast..HAHAHA, I'm such a drama queen.

Anyway, now that I'm officially a mom, of course, hindi pwedeng palagpasin ang pagkakataon. As soon as my daughter turned one month old, I immediately brought her to a studio in a mall nearby. I was greatly disappointed on their service and  their rates. It was costly and the photographer was not at all patient with babies. Of course, i love my daughter so much and i want her to be handled with care.

So, for her 2nd month studio pictorial, I decided to look online for baby photographers. I found the usual companies that offer this kind of services but, I opted for a company that offers the same thing at a more affordable price. With the expenses I have as a mom, I really wanted to be practical.


So I chose THE YELLOW SUN STUDIO!!!


The photographer, Lea, is so accommodating. As a mom herself, she knows how to handle newborn babies and how to be patient with them. Here are the lovely shots she took..









I love these photos, no doubt I'll be doing our monthly photo session with her again.
Her studio is spacious enough, and you can personally request to lower the temperature of the room whenever your baby is doing a nude shot.
She also allows break time whenever my baby gets hungry or irritated in between shots.

The rate is reasonable compare to other companies. We paid PHP1,950 for one hour photo session ,plus prints and CD with high resolution photos. And for every additional photos to be added in the CD, they only charge PHP90. O diba, sulit na?!

They offer other services as well. You can check out their site here.

Happy PhotoShooting!!! =)





Comments