Tatay Kana!!!

Let me share with you the story where it all started..
i have been in a relationship for almost eight years ( Can you imagine that? Gosh, time flies really fast). Anyway, my love (that's what we call each other, cheesy right?!) wanted to have a child and i was kinda hesitant at first because we're still not married. It was never in my plans to have a baby before marriage. But as inlove as i was, still am, i decided to give in to what he wanted. So we tried but failed many times.
But for the last try, I prayed hard, and i prayed that if it doesn't work, then we shall be trying after we get married, but if i will be blessed with a child, then i will welcome her with open arms.
A month and a half later, i was feeling something weird, so i decided to buy a pregnancy test. i've never used one before so i asked for help. My heart beat so fast and i didn't know what to feel as my friends looked at me with smiles on their faces! POSITIVE!!!!
IM HAVING A BABY!!! it was a feeling of mix emotions, happiness, fear and excitement. There were so many questions on my head, "Am i Ready?", "How will i tell him or my parents?", "Did i do the right thing?", but as i touch my tummy, i felt so happy because she was given to me through a prayer.
Its finally time to let my love know, and i wanted to wait for our seventh anniversary ( a week after) but i can't hide it from him because i was already suffering from morning sickness. Urgh, that was the worst part of pregnancy, atleast for me (I'll share my pregnancy experience in separate blog post). So i told him the following day, and no, you're wrong, he did not jump up and down as expected, he was shocked! I know!!! Weird diba?
It was after i had an ultrasound test that everything finally sinked in to him. 
And when we got backed home, everybody was teasing him.."TATAY KANA!!!"
Now that his kuyas and ates know about it, its time for his parents to know..

Comments