My Baby Shower

Well, traditionally,  baby showers are planned and arranged by close friends. But being an event planner myself, i couldn't help but organize one.
With the help of one of my friends and a godmother to my daughter, Dominique, i was able to execute it well. The theme?! Hmmm.... i really did not have a theme for my baby shower, i just wanted everything to be related to babies =)

Let me share with you some photos..




A diaper invitation This is really easy to make, you can get the template online and print it on the paper of your choice. I added a baby pin, which i bought from Baby Company, its really cheap, less than 50php for 4pcs



I found these layouts online, printed it and sticked it on a hard paper. Since i cant afford to rent a photobooth, i decided to just customized!

i wanted a big bottle-feeder as giveaways but i could find any supplier, so i decided to have these sets of fork, spoon and chopsticks instead.

This is Mikhaila's ultrasound, i have it printed in Kodak and sticked it to this cardboard, this served as the guests' mesage board.

i ordered this lovely cupcakes from my friend, Jessie, they tasted really good. To add some designs, i looked for baby icons online and sticked them on toothpicks.



To have some entertainments, i made my guests participate in baby shower games.

All my guests left with smiles on their faces..



And so did I =).. Wondering why?!
Its because i received a lot of gifts for my baby =)




Comments