Mikhaila's First Visit to the Mall

Eversince Mikhaila was baptized, I have been dying to bring her to the mall. So, when Melvs told me that he was meeting someone at Trinoma, I grabbed the opportunity to come along with Mikhaila and her yaya.


The weather was really bad yesterday. Melvs told me that if the rain won't stop, we have to cancel our lakad. The rain was really heavy and I started to lose hope. I made myself think that our lakad was cancelled so I won't be that disappointed.


Lucky for me, the rain stopped!!!  




I took a quick bath, get dressed and we're good to go!!!




After doing all his errands, Melvs decided to have his hair colored. So vain!!! 




FYI guys, Revlon has this booth at Landmark! Simply purchase a box of Revlon Hair Color, and they'll color your hair for free! Great deal, diba? Its strategically located at the ground floor beside the escalator. 


So, while Melvs was at the booth, waiting for his turn, I took Khaila for a walk. Mikhaila didn't want to be strapped in her baby carrier, and she didn't want to stay in her stroller either, so I had no choice but to carry her. It was a mom and daughter bonding. We passed by the beauty section where all the make-ups were displayed and I told Khaila "Which shade looks better on my Mommy?", referring to the lipstick I was holding.  The saleslady must have thought that I was crazy cause I was talking to a 4 month old baby.


Here's some photos..



Mikhaila was not  used to the crowd, she must have been scared with those unfamiliar faces trying to approach her. I pity her, my little girl was not at all aware of why people were trying to touch her, if she only knew they were there to give her compliments. I must have been a one proud mom!!!


After the Revlon girl rinsed Melvs hair, we immediately looked for a place to eat. He was craving for chillis and chinese food so we headed to the garden area and found David's Tea House.



It was 5:30pm and its too early for dinner, but who cares, our tummy were already complaining.  Because it was Sunday, and the restaurant is beside a chapel, its a good thing that we arrived there early.

Their service was really fast, in less than 10  minutes, the food was served. We ordered Yang Chow, Kangkong with Chilli Paste, Sweet and Sour Pork and Fried Chicken. Sorry guys, no photo of the Fried Chicken, it came late and I was enjoying myself with the food to even bother. 


We were all bloated!!! After dinner, with all the food in our stomach, we were too lazy to walk around anymore, so we decided to call it a day!!!


But before I end this blog, let me share with you some booboo I made.


Just after dinner, Mikhaila did some mumbo jumbo so we took her to the comfort room. I don't know why, but somehow, I got the idea that Men's CR always comes first before the Ladies. So I went to the end where the other room was located without even looking at the sign or the whole room. As I was about to change Khaila's diaper, a man suddenly came out from a cubicle. So I stared, went blank for a second, and looked at her yaya questioningly? Uh oh, I entered the wrong room and Khaila's yaya didn't even bother to tell!!! I just wanted to disappear that very moment!!! Good thing I was carrying a baby, it lessened the shame I felt. 


Lesson learned: Always look at the sign before entering any comfort room!!!




For the digital scrapbook templates I used for this post, I would like to give credit to No Reimer Reason Designs.

Comments

  1. vee, ito na isa pang comment! Haha! Cute ni baby sa hooded jacket nya. Buti hindi sumakit shoulders mo sa carrier. I know you're really excited to be a mommy! Post more adventures of you and Khaila :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment