I'm Having a Baby!!!


Being pregnant was one of the best journeys i ever had. Despite all the morning sickness, the mood swings and the changes in my body, i enjoyed every single moment of it. Infact, this was the time I felt most loved and cared for by everyone. I enjoyed the special treatments that i got, be it at home, in the office and even on the road. When you're pregnant, its easier to commute, everybody gives you respect, as if its their child you're carrying..hahaha. well, seriously, atleast that's what i felt. I even took advantage of the situation (i did it for my daughter =)), i mean, who wouldn't want to have someone give their seats to you in a public bus, or even make you not fall in line ( i experienced that in UP Valentines Fair, and i felt really special ). 
Anyway, those are the simple things you'll enjoy when you're pregnant. The best part was to witness her transformation inside me, how a tiny heart beat turned into a baby, the way she gave me little kicks as she grew. Sometimes, i felt like she was dancing inside me, or worst, summersaulting..hahaha, but whatever it is she did, i cherished every moment of it, after all, its not everyday you'll feel something moves inside you, right?

i made sure every little thing i felt was normal, i even visited a website http://3dpregnancy.parentsconnect.com/  to keep myself updated in her transformation.  I also made sure that i gave her the best, i never fail to drink my milk and vitamins.Let me share with you my ultrasound photos..

This was my daughter when she was 17weeks old

And this was her when she was 7 months

And this was her when she was  born



I'll share with you a seperate blog post on the story of me giving birth..

Comments