Fourth Month

As new parents, we make it a point to celebrate every "birth-month-day", even in the most simplest way. 

First Month


2nd Month


3rd Month?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

                                    Nah, just kidding! And for her third.. these are her cakes =)


Alright.. alright!!! These cakes do not represent the word "simple"!!! But they are not bought by us, they are gifts from loved ones.


Our original plan on each month was to just buy a simple miniature cake and a candle for our little angel, but my oh my, she is so lucky that she is surrounded by so many people who love her oh so dearly. 
Imagine how sad she'll be with those miniature cakes, just like in the 3rd photo, if only her mommy and daddy were the only two person left with her in this planet?! Oh, poor baby..

Guess what guys, today is her fourth month, and what did we get for her?

Ahm..



Errr..



*Sigh*


Sorry guys, can't share any picture of her fourth birthmonthday, because her daddy was too busy eating that he forgot to take pictures of his daughter, her cake and the whole celebration. Uh oh, hush, he would be mad at me for telling you, its our little secret okay?! hhahahah.. Sorry love!!!

And where was I? Ahm, stuck in traffic. Oh yeah, which reminds me of why I was feeling sad and disappointed a couple of hours ago. Gosh, I didn't get to see my daughter awake today, didn't get to celebrate her fourth month with her and didn't get a chance to take a photo of her celebrating her special day!!!Such a bad mom. She'll blame this on me someday, she'll tell me how I missed her birthday because I was too busy with work when in fact I was really stuck in traffic, she will not believe in my promises anymore!!!




Hahaha, im just being dramatic.. 


Well my point here is, what matters most in this kind of situation is not the grand celebration or the biggest cake, its the presence of the parents in every special occasion. Its how this simple occasion brings the family closer to one another. For me, its not just a birthday, its a celebration of new life, a blessing from God that I should forever be thankful. 


And yeah, its not just her day, its also my day, because today, I'm celebrating my fourth month of being a mom!!!


Congratulations to me!!!!







Comments

  1. tunaw na yung Mango Bravo! Sayang, andaming cake, hindi naman pwede kainin ni baby!
    More birthmonthsary Khaila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahha, its for the visitors daw e

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment