Da.u.de Tea Lounge

It was cold and rainy, and it wasn't an ideal time to visit Serendra. But we were there not only to have our dinner, or to window shop, we were there to support a friend as he manages the newly opened D.A.U.D.E Tea Lounge (pronounce as da-yu-deh).

The name speaks for itself, if you love tea or simply want to try something new, then this is the place for you.

As we enter, we were mesmerized at how every single details were thought of to bring such a nice and cozy ambience. I'm not a tea lover, I'm actually a coffee drinker, but with this kind of ambience, I just felt like sitting down, relaxing and trying everything in the menu. Too bad I wasn't able to take pictures of the interior.

Honestly speaking, I'm one of the few, who thought that tea is actually a "boring" drink. Well, who could blame me, as far as I'm concerned, tea has the same taste. But visiting Da.u.de Tea lounge has change my perspective. Gosh, they would get you addicted and make you want to visit them again. Who would have thought that tea-infused food and drinks could taste so good.


Here are some photos to make you crave =)

Tea Brulee.. for me it tasted like egg tart, only 10x better =)

Tea Infused Macarons. They are as tasty as they look.

Coco-Genmaicha.. When you place the teapot on top of the teacup, the tea just flows down, we were so amazed, we did a lot of times. So cool, I'm thinking of buying one for my love =) 
Prosciutto With Melon

And this is what I ordered for myself, Nuts for Mangga.  If you love peanut butter, you should try this!

Da.u.de Tea lounge offers more tea-infused drinks and food in their menu, but my stomach can only digest these. I enjoyed everything single thing in this place, including the "meet and greet" with the tea shop very own Manager, MIKEY PRESA. =) Of course, we cant call it a night without us having our pictures taken with him. We are so proud of him!!! =)



Guys, if these aren't enough to make you want to visit Da.u.de Tea lounge, then i bet you will not think twice when i tell you this....they will be offering alcoholic tea-infused beverages SOOONNN!!! Can't wait, a definetely must try!!! 

So, be sure to visit Da.u.de Tea Lounge at the new Net Lima Building on 4th Avenue and 26th Street Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Philippines. Check out their website here for more info.

See you there!!!


Comments