It's Time to Exercise!!!!

Remember that I blogged about me wanting to lose weight? You may read it here if you missed it.
It took a while for me to really get serious on my diet, I even gained another kilo after that blog post.
 I needed to find a way to motivate myself.
Alam mo na,mahirap talaga sa simula, especially for me, since I was used to eating a lot during and after my pregnancy. And crashed diet was a no-no for me.
So I started out slowly by cutting down my rice intake. I only eat rice during breakfast and lunch. Then I slowly cut down my food intake when my body got used to eating less than usual.
And guess what, I lost 3kgs in just two weeks!
Hahaha, I'm so happy with the results and this made me feel more motivated.


And now, there's more ways for me to lose weight.

 Wohoo!!! Buti nalang bumili sila ate, and it is for everyone to use daw. Good thing that it is just beside Khaila's playpen. When I gave this a try earlier, Khaila was playing while I was exercising. She was looking at me from time to time, wondering what I was doing.

Hmm, no more excuses for me to be lazy now. Planning to use this every morning before I go to work.
Can't wait to get even slimmer. Yikes, wish me luck guys! 

Comments