Shutter

I wasn't able to go home early last night for some reason.
It was really traffic at EDSA and all buses were full.
I really had no choice but to stand.
As I entered the bus, I was happy to see Taken on the screen.
And good thing somebody stood up and gave me his seat.
Instead of stressing myself from the traffic, I just sat down and watched.
After Taken was over, I was glad that they played another movie.
Only to find out that it was a horror one, SHUTTER.

You see, I am never fond of horror movies because I really have a wild imagination.
But because I was stuck in traffic, my ipod was drained,and I was sitting in the front row of a bus, I ended up watching it.
At first, I was brave enough to watch it. But after "the LADY" kept showing up, I tried so hard to keep my mind busy with the cars outside.


But when I reached home, my mind played a trick on me again.
FYI guys, my usual route home includes passing by a dark place with a very big unfinished church.
You have no idea how I psyched my mind to get used to passing by it.

Before I entered the gate of our subdivision, I gave Melvin a call asking him to fetch me at the gate. But he was all tired and sleepy so he refused.

Because I was really scared, I ended up telling him the reason why.
He kept laughing at how coward I was, and blamed me for watching it.
After sensing how afraid I really was, he asked me to walk while talking to me.
He even waited for me outside the house so I can see him while walking.

Just as I was about to reach the Church, the street lamp turned off.
Oh my gosh, I have never been so scared in my life. I literally jumped from where I was standing.
Melvs kept asking me to continue walking. I was so frantic. I was crying on the phone. I no longer walked, I just ran. As soon as I saw Melvs, I gave him a tight hug.

I swear never to watch horror movies again!


Comments