Nestle Spooktacular Trick or Treat

In my almost three years in Nestle, I always look forward to the Trick or Treat event. We always have this floor by floor contest wherein the best decorated floor wins. And we have been the champion for the last couple of years.Yearly, we get to see kids in different costumes, take pictures with them, and the best part of it, we also get treats from different floors.
This year is extra special for me because I have registered my daughter for the floor by floor trick or treat.

I bought this snow white costume of Khaila from Landmark which costs almost PHP1,000, you can also find this in Toy Stores and SM department stores. However, I would not recommend this because the fabric is of poor quality, it got easily torn.


 The registration started at 11 am, and the event started of with dance number from Koko Krunch, Cookie Crisp and Honey Stars.
There were really lots of kids. Mikhaila was becoming uneasy because of the crowd. And she wasn't comfortable at all with her clothes so I let her change into another.
We were the first batch but we opted to do the floor by floor trick or treat by ourselves because we didn't want to squeezed in.

 Cotton candies, yipeee!!! Mikhaila was so curious about the machine.

What we loved about this floor was we received a Koko Krunch and Chuckie as treats.




The best floor for me was the Alice in WOnderland, It was so creative.

 
 I was using my phone to take pictures cause I forgot to charge my camera, so stupid of me, really. I was glad there was a photobooth at the cafeteria and I did take advantage of it even if my baby was asleep
 And when Khaila woke up, we came back for more. *wink*

 It was a tiring yet rewarding event for both my baby and me.We had so much fun and brought home so many goodies!


Comments