Movie Date: This Guy's Inlove with You Mare

I haven’t been sweet to Melvs these last few days because he was away most of the times and this led to a minor misunderstanding.

But I didn’t want to get angry the whole time and I couldn’t make tiis (you know how girls are, so soft inside),so I texted him..
Me: “Lets watch movie tonight.”
Melvs: “ Sure”
Me: “ Gusto kong manuod ng This Guy’s Inlove with You Mare”.
Melvs: “ Sige, After office nalang tayo magkita.”.

So after office, I took the MRT to Trinoma. Since he wasn’t ready by the time I got there, I proceeded to Landmark to buy my baby girl her Halloween costumes.
I have been looking everywhere for this particular costume for Mikhaila, unfortunately, there is none for her size. I decided to give the toddler section a chance and when I saw the perfect costume and the correct size, I did not let go of it. Nakakatawa ako, nakikipagunahan sa mga mommies dun, can you imagine? Buti nalang talaga I did not let go kase  it was the last piece na pala. And because I was able to buy the costumes, this set me in the good mood the whole night.

Melvs and I then headed to the Cinema to purchase our tickets to the 7:45 screening of “This Guy’s Inlove With You Mare”. We both had heavy bags and I was also holding the costumes I bought, so we decided to leave it sa car. Hay nako, as usual, we got lost na naman, Melvs always forget the way to the carpark.
Lagi nalang nangyayari to, so when we left the parking, I made sure to memorize the way back.

We passed by burger king to buy our dinner. 
And took pictures of the displays while waiting..

 Looking forward to watching this. Infact, I already have tickets to the advance screening of Breaking Dawn 2, I'm so excited!
 I'll be watching this with girl friends, Melvs just like any other men, are too guilty to watch this.Harhar.
 Not really a fan, I just find it cute.
Finally!!!  

The movie was hilarious. I was expecting that I would be laughing out loud, but it turned out, Melvs was laughing louder than I did. We both enjoyed the movie and found it unique. Vice Ganda is really a good comedian, no doubt about it.

We then left the cinema with smiles on our faces.
But as we went our way to the parking, Melvs got lost again. He wanted to go the wrong way, and I was arguing with him and was forcing him to follow me. He gave his usual speech “ I know this place better than you cause I work here..Blah.. blah..blahh”. And I wasn’t even listening, I kept walking instead.
He was getting mad already, and I was getting annoyed because he won’t believe I knew the way back.
Kesyo “ walang National Bookstore sa ground floor, etc etc..”., sunod naman ng sunod saken.
We even made a deal that whoever wins gets 1000 pesos, and I was so confident that I’ll win.

As we turned into the corridor, my face lit up. I saw the red signage of National Bookstore.
Yeah boy, I won!
I made fun of Melvin all through the night, and I kept giving him sarcastic comments.
He didn’t want to admit that I won, he just kept laughing so hard, I guess shamefully laughing at himself.
I really did not care, I just wanted to get the PHP1,000 from him.
Aba, biglang nagka- amnesia!!!

I blogged about a similar incident here. I really love proving Melvs wrong, he is so hard headed kase, never want to listen. You have to prove to him first bago sya maniwala sayo. And that’s what I always do, and I love the feeling of winning. *wink*

Comments