KM's 24th Birthday @ Palmero Centro

When I was on my way to Km’s party, I was having a terrible headache. Good thing the taxi driver was kind enough to let me make a stop at a drug store to buy my medicine, a capsule of Advil Liquigel saved me that night, it is really effective and fast. Harhar. Parang endorser lang.

Anyway, I picked up Doms on my way there since we both did not have any idea as to where Palmero Centro was. Pano naman kase, looban pala talaga.
As we arrived at the venue, we were shocked cause we didn’t really expect that it was a “debutant party”. Oh lagot ako kay Km when she reads this, I can already imagine her face. HArhar.

Kase naman akala ko simpleng party lang. I didn’t expect uniformed waiters and balloon centerpieces.
I was expecting more of a typical party sa bahay, chill lang. Anyway, it was a privilege to be invited to her party cause I remember KM told me she only invited those who are close to her. So, close pala kame. Haha.


Here are some photos that night.













Highlight of the night was when KM sang “To Love You More”.
Prinactice nya yan for how many days para maperfect. Haha



We call each other Vees.. kulang kame, Aica wasn't able to join because her boyfriend was sick.




KM made some rules that night:
  1. Nobody is allowed to go home, not until you sing two songs
  2. Regardless of the number of bottles you’ve drank, once she give you another bottle, you have to finish it.

Di ako nakaligtas sa first rule but glad to be exempted on the second rule, her reason, because I have a baby to take care of the following day. Naks, considerate ang birthday celebrant, still she made us stay until 1am.







I really enjoyed that night simply because I was with my VEEs. Happy Birthday KM Vee!!!

Comments