Bloatie Friday

I wasn't able to eat breakfast at home today because I was running late. So, I requested Carlo to join me at the cafeteria. Then Jen and Zhen joined us. And then, Mj came, before we knew it, we found ourselves having breakfast together.

 That's Franco and Caloy
 Jen and Carlo
That's Mj on the left 

Monica and Jen, they had so much kwento, ALL THE TIME. hahaha 

 Me and Zhen



And for lunch, I found myself in Crepes and Cream located at the ground floor of the PowerPlant Mall.


Guess what I ordered?..



 Taco Crepe, oh so yummy. Found my new "heaven".


 It was so huge and super tasty. 

Of course I did not eat alone, I was with a friend. Guess who had this messy Taco Crepe.

One of my trusted friends, KM Vee!!!

And for my drinks, I ordered Royal Milk Tea with Crystals at Happy Lemon.

That's Me and KM.. Hahaha

No dinner for me tonight cause all these food got me so bloated.

Comments