Sore Loser


Off to work today with Melvs. It’s the second day na hinatid nya ko sa office (his being trained for a position), on the way naman sakanya ang Rockwell going to AYALA.

A conversation between Melvs and I while in the car.

At 6:52am
“Aabot naman siguro tayo sa office, ayokong maghula hoop”
“Aabot yan love, ako nga minsan 8am na nasa Cubao palang ako, dating ko sa office 8:30”
“Huh? Impossible! 30mins lang travel time from Cubao to Rockwell e nagbubus ka lang”
“Totoo, everyday akong nagcocommute kaya alam ko”
“O sige, pustahan, 7:30 wala pa tayo sa office”
“O, sige!”

While he was driving, I was looking intensely at the time, ayokong matalo, I know I’m right!
Kaso super traffic sa EDSA. I was already thinking of reasons just in case I lose.
Silence.

At 7:10am

“HAHA, Told yah! Andito na tayo sa Rockwell!  NyeNyeNye, talo ka! You are a LOSER!”
“Ok fine! You win!”
“Sabi sayo e, kabisado ko ang time sa pagtravel ko! TALO! TALO! TALO!!!”
“OO na, I acknowledge na nanalo ka! And hindi ako talo kase wala naman napagpustahan!
“Talo ka padin! You’re such a sore-loser!!!”
“You’re such a sore-winner!!!”
HAHAHA.
There's always a child in us talaga.

Anyway, we reached my office with both of us laughing.
Yipee! I won! I love the feeling of VICTORY!!!

Simple conversation like this makes us both happy. And sana, lagi kameng sabay pumasok. So sad na one week lang ang training nya sa MAKATI.
But for now, I’ll enjoy the one week trip to the office together with him!

Comments

Post a Comment