MOOON Cafe


We had a family bonding last weekend.
After Mikhaila finished her morning routine, we decided to bring her to the mall.
Sitting on her dad's lap while waiting for her mom to finish up.

At the mall..

Melvs was so thirsty, he finished this fresh Buko juice from a supermarket stall.

And he was not at all contented, he bought another one from Buko Loco


As early as now, I am already looking for Khaila’s first ever Trick or Treat costume.
So we headed to Toy Kingdom to see if there are costumes for her.

I couldn't find a cute costume for Mikhaila's first Trick or Treat. Hmm, any suggestions?


Look how sutil her Dad is.


Melvs found this rat and placed it on Mikhaila.


 Melvs is showing Transformers collectibles to Khaila. He really wants Khaila to turn into a boy.
I hate it when he does that.


 We got tired and hungry from doing all these silly stuffs at the mall, so we decided to have our merienda at THE MOOON cafe. Yes, it’s triple “O”.


The place was vibrant and cosy.


I love their table napkins, its so cute.

The MOOON Café serves Mexican food. Here's what we ordered.

Quesadillas UNO

Quesadilla Veracruz

 Calamares Fritos

Beef Burrito

Carbonara

Mikhaila got jealous of our food, she was looking at them intensely, but there was nothing there for her to eat. She was making noise at the café, signaling us to feed her (she does that everytime na bibitin sya sa food) so I asked Melvs to buy Marie biscuits, but it was unavailable at the hypermarket. Good thing there was garlic bread included in my Carbonara, so I let her eat tidsy bites of the soft part of it.

After eating, we did some groceries for Khaila and went home. 
I love going to the malls with my baby. It is tiring to carry her around, but I love the feeling of  getting to spend this quality time with her during weekends.



Comments

  1. Hi vee, former Milo RTD CMM Ms. Andrea Reyes(now fiance of former Planner Mike) has a business of sewing customized costumes. In case you know her :) I'm letting you know..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee, i need costumes for Mikhaila, give me her contact number please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment