Latex Baby Pillow


 Eversince Mikhaila learned how to roll over, she has been doing it even when she's asleep.


As a mom, it worries me every time we leave her to sleep on her crib. And because she usually sleeps with her face down,  I was afraid that her pillow would suffocate her cause there's no room for her to breathe.
 Ate Mich told me about a special pillow for babies that has holes on it, and I have been looking for it in baby stores.

Just as we were looking for an affordable high chair for Mikhaila, I suddenly saw this pillow Ate was talking about.


This baby pillow is made from pure natural latex that has honeycomb ventilating structure that effectively reduces the risk of suffocation. It is specially designed according to the delicate features of  baby's head and neck. It is also anti-dust mite, anti-microbial, and hypoallergenic.

I found this at Baby Company, the Powerplant Mall. It costs only Php369.75. If the sales lady offers you a pillow case for this, please dont fall for her trap. You see, the net is actually its pillow case, and the whole honeycomb holes will be useless if you put on a pillow case.

Comments

Post a Comment