Enzo's Playroom

Finally get to visit Enzo's playroom last night. 

 Too bad Khaila was not with us when we visited. It was tita's room when she was still alive, and Reggie converted it nalang into Enzo's playroom. Enzo really has lots of toys.


Of course I wouldn't leave this room without taking pictures of myself, so here I am posing with the dwarf B1 and B2. So cute!!! Its actually a floatie if im not mistaken.


I will definitely get Khaila one of those colorful bikes.

Enzo was too busy playing with his toys that he didn't want to be disturb.


Had to carry him para we could take pictures. Playful na si Enzo, parang kailan lang baby pa sya. Haha

We didn't stay long though cause we had to eat our dinner. Will surely bring Khaila here so she can play with her cousin Enzo.

I'm wearing this colorful necklace from LSN Fashion and top from Monkee Business

Comments